Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Rainbowed Forehead

 

Optical phenomena in the sky,

The rainbow with spectrum colours,

I have my own on my forehead,

If they say space is infinite,

Contemplation ours can realise which,

Then my forehead is the same;

Like a sky after heavy shower,

Rain of struggle with reality,

And glimpses it when,

Just like a sun,

The arc of light shines,

Refraction of divine light on ideas mine,

The rain of ideas,

Just like falling water drops

Come in contact with the reality,

Deflect then to the unknown,

Never, never to return again.

Leave they coloured reality,

Colours seven showing the real,

Left I am with a rainbow

Arching across forehead mine,

Traces coloured of my encounter

With reality crowning forehead,

Worry I not failure with reality,

For coloured sparks I have got,

And a rainbow on my forehead!

No comments:

Post a Comment