Monday, December 5, 2022

My Fair Lady

 

Whenever stars start to fade,

And light seemst too far:

Too far to even shade

The dreams; as dark launches war.

 

Lightless, me comest across a cry:

‘For dimming light’s sake,

Please, go along and try

With smallest rays eyes make’.

 

Eyes, of course, where smallest

Sun shine in the middle,

Whom salty sea swallows:

Reflective more; solve riddle.

 

What if success embraces not,

And failure kisses many times,

Still, that smallest dot

Makest dark lady’s passioned rhymes.

 

O my sensuous dark lady,

Sip thou the nectar of toil:

Thy consenting embrace always ready,

Ye succeed to love, help me fail.

 

Ye crazy infatuated lover,

Thank smallest twinkle in my eye,

Urges which to try forever,

Makest thee my sweet ally.

 

‘Success’, the other lady thou abhor,

Keep thy love thus secure day and night,

And thy lover knocking at her door,

While, thy embrace squeeze with more might.

 

O my fair lady, worry not,

She now fades away quickly more,

While, thou makest best with nuptial knot,

Urges she in a hasty cry, ‘Again try, once more’.

No comments:

Post a Comment