Wednesday, October 28, 2009

18. Surrender




God! Here and now I surrender before thee,

Let fate onwards be

At war with the prime deity,

Let it draw all arrows from its kitty.



Surrender to the nectarine form,

God! Brave now thee, thy own norm,

For I have lost the battle,

And leave war for you to settle.



I bow before thy supreme grace,

As defeat proudly brace

The low held head,

While, all will-power gone dead.



Too loudly victorious conchs blare,

And the defeated, wounded can’t dare

To touch the weapons in dust lying,

For, winner’s fatalmost arrow still eyeing.



So many efforts butchered this macabre,

Aah! The annihilator with its tabor,

Its ghastly, nasty dance,

Gives me not the singlest chance.



God! Now I lie at thy feet,

And see how thou beat

Someone who fought so valiantly,

Fell then down silently.

No comments:

Post a Comment