Thursday, April 18, 2024

My own love

My very own is my love,
It has nothing to do
with yours my dove,
And now when I realize this,
there is a gentle surge of bliss,
I own, accept and embrace
the soft brace
of my own love,
and welcome it,
without a bit
of expectations from the interest of my love,
my determined dove.

The beauty of a new day,
a fresh ray
makes me forget my pain
beyond expectations and gain
and makes me smile,
above jealousy and guile,
A cool morning opens,
A fresh day of karma beckons,
I take full responsibility for my love
without bothering what does my dove.

I see and be with the now
with an accepting bow,
And the world changes for the better,
The clods of pain shatter,--
A lovely bird in my little garden,
A white-browed fan-tail flycatcher,
It sallies like a butterfly
to catch the irksome house fleas,
A beautiful bird,
Friendly, flirtatious hoops and loops.

Comes then a sound
above the human hound,
A solitary sarus crane
comes sailing through the air
with its trumpeting call sharp but fair,
I hope it hasn't got a love-fall,
It's amazing to see a sarus crane,
It's a symbol of love and fidelity,
The traits getting lost among we humans,
But the big bird holds it aloft,
The emotions soft
in a world hard
gets a smile the bard. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment